Hi

Find the updated hotlist of our consultants given below, let me know if you
have any openings matching their skills set. Feel free to contact me if you
have any questions. I appreciate if you can add my email id to your
requirement database.

2/9/2009

Sr.

Name

Roles

Skills

Located

Relocate

1

Dharma

Java / J2EE Developer

Java, J2EE, SOA, SOAP, Eclipse, Sr. Developer, Designer, WSAD, XML, HTML,
DHTML, SQL, PL/SQL, Unix, Windows, Strutus, Eclipse

CA

CA/Open

2

Jameer Khan

.NET Developer

.Net Framework, Biztalk, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, VS.NET, ADO.NET architecture,
ADO.NET, XML and Connect to SQL Server and other data sources.

IL

Open

3

Bhargava

.NET / Biztalk Developer

.Net Framework, Biztalk, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, VS.NET, ADO.NET architecture,
ADO.NET, XML and Connect to SQL Server and other data sources.

NE

Omaha

4

Prashanth

SAP SECURITY

SAP Security, SAP R/3, BW Security Administration. Experience in HR Security
with Structural Authorizations

NY

Open

5

Arvindan

WebSphere Admin

WebSphere Admin

6

Hemath

.NET Developer

.Net Framework, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, VS.NET, ADO.NET architecture, ADO.NET,
XML and Connect to SQL Server and other data sources.

OH

Open

7

Harini

Sharepoint Portal, .NET

Sharepoint Portal, .NET, C# Developer

TX

 Open

8

Sharmila

QA Tester

Quality Assurance and Testing, WinRunner, SQA Robot,  SQA Performance

MI

MI

9

Harsh

SAP HR Functional

SAP HR, Payroll Functional

CA

CA/Open

10

VEERA

SQL DBA

MS SQL Server 2005/2000 DBA

CA

San Francisco

11

Leonard

Project Manager, PMP, ITIL

Project Manager, PMP, ITIL

WI

WI / Midwest

12

RAVIBABU

Project Manager, PMP, ITIL

Project Manager, PMP Certified

MI

 MI / Open

Regards,

Ranjit kumar

Dir: 248 233 4070

Ramsoft Systems Inc
Certified: ISO 9001: 2000, MBE
ERP, BI, EAI, E Business: "Projects & Staffing"

Tel: 248 354 0100, Fax: 248 354 3626
 <blocked::http://www.ramsoft.net/> www.ramsoft.net,
<mailto:ranj...@ramsoft.net> ranj...@ramsoft.net
"Proudly serving the industry for 15years" .

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail
in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please reply to us with
the word "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our
mailing list immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused