Hello,
GreetingsĀ…!
We got the J2ee Developer Position and appreciate your quick response along
with contact details at the earliest.
Position: J2EE Developer
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 1 Year
Rate: $45-50/hr c2c all inclusive
Mandatory Requirements:
1.       A minimum of 4 years of experience in Java development for large-scale
enterprise systems;
2.       Experience in portal application development (preferably Vignette).
3.       Experience in development and implementation of large-scale enterprise
internet/intranet J2EE systems.
4.       Working experience with JAVA Frameworks (Hibernate, Spring, Struts,
etc.)
5.       Experience working with the following technologies:
a.       Commercial Application Portal (preferably Vignette)
b.      Oracle
c.       SQL
d.      BEA Web Logic
e.      UNIX
f.        JSP/Servlets
g.       Hibernate
h.      XML/XSL
6.       Excellent oral and written communication skills are required;
7.       Solid knowledge of testing tools and techniques;

Desirable Experience:
1.       Experience with Interwoven Team Site or other Content Management System
2.       Experience with data integration systems.
3.       A Bachelors or Masters degree in MIS, Computer Science, or equivalent
experience is desired;
 SCOPE OF SERVICES
On May 24, 2006, the New York City Council and Mayor Bloomberg passed Local Law
14. This law, along with a subsequent amendment to the law, is designed to
reform the city's lobbying laws.  The proposed reforms seek to reduce the
impact of lobbying culture and special interests, and strengthen the integrity,
transparency and accessibility of city government for its constituents. As a
part of this effort, it has been required that the current manual process for
reporting lobbyist activities be converted to an online system, and that
lobbyists report their fundraising and political consulting activities
benefiting  NYC candidates and public servants in this system.

The primary role of the contractor will be:
Participate in development of systems design; this includes specifying the
component packaged and custom applications, class diagrams, sequence diagrams,
activity diagrams, etc.
Communicating risks and issues to project management
Coding and designing application
Using best practices for development
Perform unit testing and fixes during testing Phase
Document all coding and testing efforts

Deliverables:
All documentation regarding system design
Requirements document
Data-flow Diagram
Class Diagrams
Activity and State Diagrams
Component Diagrams
Deployment Diagrams
Configurations
Build and unit tested modules for the system
Thanks and Regards,
Vishali
Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc ||"Ensuring Client's Success"||
Ph: 630-242-8896 Ext: 315
Fax No: 847.890.6357
Email: vish...@agilees.com

Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply to
vish...@agilees.com with "remove" in the subject heading and your email address
in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.We
sincerely regret any inconvenience Regards