Hello,

Find the urgent requirement below,

Title:                QA Engineer with Mobile device

Location:         Seattle, WA

Duration:          6+Months

Quality Assurance Engineer: Expert in working on Mobile Devices Applications
Testing

SQA Engineers test code at the user level, both manually and with automated
tools. Our SQA Engineers are not pure black box testers; they are more grey
box, able to understand software internals, debug problems using log files,
and write automated tests and/or user-level automated tools. SQA Engineers
work with Software Development Engineers to understand features and
technical implementation. SQA engineers should have knowledge to test the
applications on the mobile devices and make sure that the all the
functionality is working according to the specifications. SQA Engineers
should also work with groups such as Product Management, User Interaction,
and Developers to understand customer usage models and develop test plans
and suites that approximate real-world environments.

Qualifications:
. BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education
and work experience.
. Five or more years of QA experience.
. Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
. Ability to understand technical specifications and analyze log files.
. Experience in working on Mobile devices applications testing preferred.

Additional Comments

Ideally this person should come onboard and start writing the test plans and
start developing the automated test suites as soon as possible.

Regards,

Sridhar

Ajel Technologies Inc.

45 Brunswick Avenue,

Suite # 222, Edison, NJ 08817.
Direct Line:   (732) 476 - 6037
Main Board:  (732) 476 - 6000 x 6037

Toll Free:      (800) 514- 2535 X 6037
Fax:                (877) 832 - 2535

Email:r...@ajel.com

Web:  <BLOCKED::http://www.ajel.com/> www.ajel.com

 <BLOCKED::http://www.ajel.com/>

Ajel Technologies Inc (MBE) ISO 9001:2000 Certified

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. This mail
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience.