Hi All,

Greetings..!

We got the following position open with our client and do respond with matching
resumes and contact details at the earliest.

QA process & Governance Team Lead---EAD/GCS
6 months to permanent Looking for EAD or Green cards –Bill for 6 months+ until
taken perm
Client: Bank in Delaware
Rate: $Best

Must have Process ant Governance experience and 8-10 years of experience.
The role of the Quality Assurance (QA) Process & Governance Team Lead is to
drive the definition and adherence of Quality Assurance test strategies and
methodologies within the Business Technology Group (BTG) to ensure that quality
products are delivered to US production environments.  In addition, the QA
Methodology & Governance Lead will be responsible for defining and producing
management metrics, and education programs for the Quality Assurance
Department.  This role will help move the Quality Assurance department from
defect detection to defect prevention.

Banking / credit card experience a plus

Required
·                     Process ant Governance Team lead experience
·                     Proven track record developing, implementing and
monitoring policies, procedures and standards related to Quality Management
·                     Bachelors degree, preferably in computer science
·                     5-7 years experience with software Quality Assurance with
at least 3 years as a QA Team Lead  preferred
·                     Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a
must
·                     Strong interpersonal skills to resolve conflict, conduct
interviews and make presentations effectively
·                     Experience using Quality Center for reporting and metrics
·                     Persistence, resourcefulness, drive and ability to work
proactively
·                     Must be able to manage multiple priorities and tasks in a
dynamic work environment.
·                     Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
to meet aggressive goals and high quality standards
·                     Highly organized and detail-oriented
·                     Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills

Thanks and Regards,
Vishali
Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc ||"Ensuring Client's Success"||
Ph: 630-242-8896 Ext: 315
Fax No: 847.890.6357
Email: vish...@agilees.com

Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply to
vish...@agilees.com with "remove" in the subject heading and your email address
in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.We
sincerely regret any inconvenience Regards.