Cognos Business Systems Analyst

We are currently looking to hire an experienced Cognos Business Systems
Analyst to join our applications consulting practice.

Location: Portland, OR

Specific requirements:

The Global Business Intelligence team has specific deliverables for the
Planning Foundation project. The client has converts to a single demand
planning system; many existing reports will need to be replaced. As part of
this transition, we will also be moving data into our new data warehouse in
Teradata and creating these new reports in Cognos.

In this role, the consultant will be following our Business Intelligence
Methodology (the BI Playbook). They will work with our project core business
team to develop functional specifications. They will liaison with our
Application Engineers regarding the development of data stores to support
the reporting needs. They will be creating specific report specifications
and validating those back with the business. They will be creating reports
using Cognos on top of Teradata or Oracle. They will be participating in
user acceptance testing of the reports. They will document the reports
according to the BI methodology and promote the report development from
development, through QA, to Production as part of the release plan.

Technical skills:
. 3 years as a Business Systems Analyst

.   5 years Information Technology

.   3 years Data Warehousing

.   3 years Cognos version 8.x Report Studio

.   2 years Teradata SQL

.   Teradata using any enterprise reporting tool (e.g. Cognos, Business
Objects, Micro strategy, etc.)

.   Experience with Cognos Framework Manager

.   Experience with Hyperion/Brio report development

.   Experience with report development on Oracle databases

.   Cognos Report Studio certified

.   Cognos Query Studio certified

Warm Regards,

Priya