Hi

This is Mac from Keeninfotek

*Sr. Internet Technologies Developer* *(TIBCO DEVELOPER)*

*Location: Owings Mills, MD*

*Duration: 6+ Months *

*Rate: Open*

*Job Description:  *Responsible for coding, testing and analyzing
application software. Technology competencies could include: Java, HTML,
CSS, ASP, .NET. These resources work closely with business analysts and team
members to provide IT and business-specific knowledge and expertise, and
create solutions that are aligned with business' directives. Developers must
have a strong knowledge of system development, understanding of emerging
technologies, and familiarity with current processes/methodologies.

Additional Skills Needed:

Senior level oracle consultant
Strong experience with Oracle DB, SQL, PL/SQL, Materialized Views,
Procedures & Functions
Strong with complicated queries and Query Optimization
Strong analytical, logical thinking and troubleshooting skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Strong collaboration skills

****Tibco Business Connect and Tibco Business Works is a MUST.  Also MUST
have x12 experience (mapping) and Specbuilder. ****

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mac Smith*

**

710 E || Ogden Ave || Suite #110 || Naperville || IL 60563 ||
Ph: *(630)-364-4263*|| Fax: (630) 206-0325||
Email: *...@keeninfotek.com<http://mail.google.com/mail/m...@keeninfotek.com%20>
* || www.keeninfotek.com
Yahoo ID : Macsmith786  Gtalk :macs4985

mailing list reply to <m...@keeninfotek.com> with 'remove' in the subject
heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed