*Hi Friend*

*

*I would like to present you the profile of Raj, excellent Sr Oracle
applications manufacturing / distribution functional consultant available
for Corp-corp positions .

Please call me at 860-656-7012 or mail me the rek to **
tanu...@credenttech.com* <tanu...@credenttech.com>*.*

 SUMMARY:

            Over seven plus years of Consulting experience implementing and
supporting Oracle eBusiness Suite Manufacturing and Distribution
applications at client's locations in North America. Areas of expertise
include Order Management, Shipping Execution, Advance Pricing, Receivables,
Inventory, and Cost Management. Skilled in all phases of consulting,
including defining user requirements, process mapping, reconciling process
gaps, developing and delivering end-user training, facilitating project work
sessions and providing on site problem solving support.
 SKILL SUMMARY:

* *

*Modules: *Order Management (OM), Inventory(INV), Advance Pricing (QP) &
Shipping(WSH).

*Additional Modules: *General Ledger(GL), Accounts Payables(AP), Account
Receivables(AR)*.*

*Languages: *C, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, HTML

*Tools: *SQL*Loader, Data loader

*Database: *Oracle 8i / 9i /10g* *

*Operating Systems: *UNIX, Windows 95 / 98 / NT / 2000* *

* *

Regards
Tanuja Chowdary
Resource Manager