Dear Partner,

Greetings for the day!

We have the following new opportunity and need your help in fulfilling it, kindly mail me the matching resumes of your consultants immediately with contact details/best possible hourly rates/availability/location in one mail and I will get in touch with them.

***NOTE: Please send across resumes of consultant's who are on your own W2/H1 only and strictly do not broadcast this position on any job boards.

Title: QA Tester with Telecom Industry experience.

Location: Chelmsford, MA

Duration: 6 Months

Start: ASAP

Client is looking for QA Tester with good experience in Core Telecom products testing (Switches, Network Concentrators, Routers), Linux OS, Scripting knowledge (i.e. Tcl, Expect, Perl).

Thanks and looking forward to work with you!

Venkat
Technical Recruiter, IT Trailblazers, LLC

Phone: (732) 710-4014
Fax: Fax: (732) 909 2358
100, Jersey Avenue, Suite B-201, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
www.ittblazers.com || Email: ven...@ittblazers.com
If you no longer wish to receive emails from IT Trailblazers, please reply to this message with "REMOVE" as the subject line.  Sorry for the inconvenience