Hi All

Warm Greetings from SRI Systems Inc, NJ!

Our client is looking for SQL Programmer Analyst & Software Engineer. These
positions are located in Madison, WI and is for 3+ months contract

Please submit your applicants resumes

MUST SUBMIT HOURLY CORP TO CORP RATE

Response Time: Immediate

Requirement:

Title: SQL Programmer Analyst & Software Engineers (LOCALS or NEARBYs Only)

Position: 4

Duration: 3+ months upto 3 yrs

Location: Madison, WI

Rate: OPEN

Interview: Immediate

Description for SQL Programmer Analyst :

. Programmer Analyst Experience

. Project management methodologies and experience with 'agile'

. ASP.NET

. SQL

. VB.Net

. Oracle PL/SQL

. Structured analysis and design of web and client-server applications for both
transactional and batch use with MS VB.Net and related tools

. In-Depth Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle Deliverables for each
Phase of Development

. Experience as a developer in large, very complex organization

. Excellent oral and written communication skills

. Experience in insurance, accounting, or case management systems

. Government Experience

Description for Software Engineers :

. Software Engineer Experience

. Change Management

. Project Management

. Project management methodologies and experience with 'agile'

. Evaluate and recommend programming languages, design tools and applications

. In-Depth Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle Deliverables for each
Phase of Development

MS Office products:

. Excel (MS)

. Outlook (MS)

. Project (MS)

. Word (MS)

. .Net (MS)

. ASP.NET

. SQL

. Business Objects

. Crystal Reports

. Informatica

. Active Directory

. Install new hardware and software

. User test, System test, and User Acceptance test plans

. Implement new system configuration

. Operating system administration (e.g., monitoring, process control, threads,
upgrades and patching)

. MS Windows Server 2000/2003/2008

. SharePoint

. Team Foundation Server (TFS)

. MS IIS (internet Information Server)

. IMS Clustered Services

. Documenting requirements

. IT Technologies - skills, concepts

. Requirements analysis & gathering

. IT Security

. Analytical/problem solving skills

. Excellent oral and written communication skills

. Government Experience

Note: Recently I have shifted from SRI Systems Inc to Entellects Corp. So
Kindly remove my SRI Systems Inc ID and add a...@entellects.com only to send
your hotlists.

Thanks & Regards

Acer Mc

Entellects Corp.

Mailto: a...@entellects.com

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this email in
error or wish to be removed from our email list, please reply to us with the
word "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our mailing
list immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

<<clip_image001.gif>>