Hi,

Please send me your BEST candidates for the below position....

Please respond to j...@datagrp.com

Position: WebSphere Admin.

Location: Warren, NJ and/or Branchburg, NJ

Duration: 6 Months

ü      Very Strong WAS 6.1 and MQ6.0 Administration.

ü      Sun Wed Server 6.1 Administration.

ü      Strong knowledge in Access Manager.

ü      Experience in supporting Flex based applications.

ü      Must have knowledge in Application Security controls.

Required Qualifications

Experience in application Monitoring, reporting & troubleshooting.

During on-call rotation he/she should be willing to work off hours and
weekends.

Should be flexible with work hours.

Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.

Telecom experience is a Plus.

Environment: IBM WAS, MQ, J2EE, Oracle 10i, Sun Web Server, SSO Access Manager

Thanks & Regards,

Joel Garner

Technical Recruiter

Data Group, Inc.