Dear Partners,

I wish you are doing great today.  My name is Harini from HireCircuit LLC

I have an urgent requirement and would appreciate you if you can forward to
me any suitable profiles for this.

*Please forward resumes at **har...@hirecircuit.com*<har...@hirecircuit.com>
* and reach me 585-535-1415.*

*Position: MYSQL DBA Consultant*
*Location: Austin, TX*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Date of Joining: ASAP*

*Rate: Open*

Soft Skills: Articulate and Excellent Communication Skill, Ability to
interact with senior Business Users

Requirement is:

MYSQL (Must Have)

•             Installation, configuration and upgrading of MYSQL databases.

•             Familiar with MYSQL Administration including various storage
engines.

•             Familiar with MYSQL client tools.

•             Performance tuning of MYSQL database

•             Experience in working with MYSQL technical support

•             Experience in various MYSQL tools

•             Design and Implement various MYSQL backup/recovery strategies

•             Strong experience in MYSQL replication and slave setup

•             Very good at Coding Scripts, Procedures, functions, etc.

•             Develop methods for monitoring

•             Solid experience in Linux/Unix and shell scripting

They should have experience working with multiple MySQL databases(few db are
not enough)
They should have experience using Hot DB Backups in MySQL
They should be very good at MySQL replication
Should have worked on recovery
Should have experience in performance tuning

*Please find the below skill set*

Experience as a MySQL DBA?

Experience in various MYSQL tools?

Performance tuning of MYSQL database ?
Solid experience in Linux/Unix and shell scripting ?

Sincerely,

Harini

HireCircuit LLC

Making the Right Connections!