Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

If interested, please respond with suitable resume to
r...@somasoftsol.comalong with Contact Details, Current Location, Visa
Status, Availability, Pay
Rate (all inclusive) and Employer Details for the following requirement.

Title: *Oracle ADF Developer*

Location: Miami, FL

Duration: 6+ months

Start: *Immediate*

*Required Skills:*

- *At least 8-10 years of Oracle Applications 11i development experience*. *-
MANDATORY*

- *At least 5-6 years of extensive experience in customizing, developing or
extending Oracle Applications using OA framework and Application Development
Framework (ADF).** - MANDATORY*

- *At least 3-4 years of experience in developing, customizing Oracle
Workflow.** - MANDATORY*

- *At least 3-4 years of development experience in PL/SQL and Discoverer
reports.** - MANDATORY*

- *At least 2-3 years of experience in developing or customizing Oracle
Forms and Reports.* *- MANDATORY*

- Very good understanding of Oracle DB data models.* - MANDATORY*

- *Good understanding of TCA*.

- Must be ready to work as a hard code developer (development and bug
fixes).

- Experience in writing MD70s (Technical design document).

- Experience in working with offshore team.

- Knowledge of Oracle Credit Management and Advanced Collections is a
definite plus.

- Experience in using CVS source control system.

Thanks and regards,

*Ram *

SOMASOFT

Phone: *650-690-8030*

Email: r...@somasoftsol.com

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our emails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to
you.