Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

If you have anyone with you, please respond to r...@somasoftsol.com along
with Resume, Contact Details, Availability and Pay Rate as soon as possible.

Title: *Oracle BRM (Billing & Revenue Management) Consultant*

Location: Mountain View, CA

Duration: Long Term

*Required Skills:*

- We immediately require an *Oracle BRM Consultant* for our client.

- The suitable *candidate must have at least 10+ years of experience*.

- *The candidate must have experience in Oracle BRM (Billing & Revenue
Management) with Portal experience*.

- Local candidates are always preferred.

Thanks and regards,

*Ram *

SOMASOFT

Phone: *650-690-8030*

Email: r...@somasoftsol.com

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our emails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to
you.