Hello,

We have the following new opportunity and need your help in fulfilling it,
kindly mail me the matching resumes of your consultants immediately with
contact details/best possible hourly rates/availability/location in one mail
and I will get in touch with them.

Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Connecticut
Duration: 8 Months

Job Requirement:
Client needs a JAVA resource with .NET, C#, Winforms.

Thanks & Regards,

Ajay Dadi, Senior Recruiter
| Saras America Incorporated | 38345 W.10 Mile Road, Suite 300, Farmington
Hills MI 48335 | 248.489.8484 x.961 Direct: 248-381-5961 | Fax: 248.489.8585 |
| aj...@sarasamerica.com<mailto:aj...@sarasamerica.com> |
www.sarasamerica.com<http://my.sarasamerica.com/sites/Bportal/Documents/Recruiter%20Training/www.sarasamerica.com>

Certified Minority-Owned Enterprise

[cid:image001.png@01CAFB34.0B50DB40]  ...30 Certified SharePoint Consultants
and counting...

________________________________
??Please consider the impact to the environment and your responsibility before
printing this e-mail.

This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential,
and exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this document is not the intended
recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this document to
distribution, or copying of this document is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this document in error, please delete it. Thank You.

<<inline: image001.png>>