*For quick response please reply to: v...@westcoastllc.com*
*
*Locals Preferred*

Hi,

Our Client is looking for:

*Oracle Applications Techno Functional Consultant  - iStore *
*
*
*Woburn ,MA.*
*Expected Start Date:  ** ** June 1st week  *
*Project Duration:  ** **6 Months*
*No. Of Positions** **1 Position*
*Max rate : $70/hr al incl  pls look for locals*
*
*
*Job Title *
Oracle Applications Techno Functional Consultant  - iStore

*Summary** *
Will work with project leadership to implement new system functionality to
improve the system and have a proven ability to connect technical
requirements in Oracle iStore to business requirements.

*Skills Reqd ** *
• iStore Technical --> The candidate should have very good knowledge of
iStore and has worked extensively with customization of iStore JSP/Java
pages
• Experience with OA Framework
• Good knowledge of Java, JSP
• Strong PL/SQL knowledge
• Knowledge of Order to Cash --> The candidate should be aware of Quote to
Order and O2C cycle from a functional perspective
• Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proven ability to work both independently and in team environments.
• Experience in Linux and UNIX operating systems with shell scripting
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Bachelors Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Information
Systems, or related field

*If you are interested in applying then please send your resume with
following details:*

Complete Name:
Contact No.:
eMAIL:
Rates:
Current Location:
Contract Type:
Visa Status:
IT Exp:
Joining Time Required:

Employer Details (Required for Corp2Corp):
Contact Person:
Contact Numbers:
Email:
Company Name:

*Thanks.*
*Vik Garg*
*...@westcoastllc.com*

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails, send a reply back with "REMOVE" in the subject line. We are sorry
for the inconvenience.