Hi,

We have hot requirements on PHP, HTML, CSS - MySQL Developer

Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Phone screen followed by In-person interview
Need two professional references from recent projects

Title                 : PHP, HTML, CSS - MySQL Developer

Location          : NYC

Duration          : 3+months

Job Description:

HMTL and CSS
PHP (Zend or Cake Frameworks / OOP)
MySQL
Apache - ( httaccess , cron job)

Bonus:

Jquery
Wordpress
APIs working knowledge ( Google Apps, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Oauth
would be great)

ZendAMF and AMFPHP nice to have

The first project is going to be a new Marriott site that requires us to build
a CMS to hold info for all of the Renaissance Hotels and some other custom
fields we need to administrate and maintain in the future. We will also be
pulling down XML files from a vendor also populate this CMS and then populate
the pages for the site. There will be 4-5 template pages that will make up
about 150ish pages from those templates. We are estimating 4-6 weeks for this
one

Thanks & Regards....

Chakradhar

Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys Inc
(:  646-898-6229

Alt :  646-643-8753 Ext :208     ||   Fax  :212-658-9460
*:  cha...@sriveninfosys.com

Gmail: chakradhar.sriveninfo...@gmail.com || URL:  www.sriveninfosys.com

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused