*Hi,*

*We have an urgent requirement for one of our client. *

*Please respond ASAP.*

*Please send your resumes to a...@deegit.com*
**

*Location: NYC*

*Duration: 6 months*

*RATE: $48/hr c-c MAX***

* *

We are in need of one Senior Java Developer with at least seven years
experience of Designing, creating Functional Specs, Developing and
Implementing medium to large size application.  Experience leading a small
team of developers.

--
Best Regards,
Amit

"Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)"
“Winner – Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for 2008”
“Winner – Inc. 5000 fastest growing firm for 2008”

"Right Person for the Right Job in the Right Time"

The information transmitted in this email is intended solely for the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
transmission is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from your system.