SAP PP/PI Consultant

Location: New Jersey

Duration: 12 Months+

Job Description:

SAP certified in PP/PI (Production Planning - Process Industries)
6 Years of Functional Knowledge
At least 2 implementations experience using X-Steps (Execution Steps)
ECC 6.0 experience

Data Architect

Duration - 3 months +

Location: Jersey City

Skills:

RDBMS design and sql server expertise - SQL server 2005/ 2008 with Design &
Analysis experience, Client interface.

JSP Developer

Location: Houston, Texas

Duration: 3 - 6 months contract

Number of positions: 3 positions

Skills required: JSP candidates - exact skill: JSP, Spring, hibernate with
extensive experience in widgets (this is a must)

Note: HIGHLY PREFERABLE - CANDIDATES WHO HAVE WORKED ON FACEBOOK AND
TWITTER.

JAVA/J2EE with FLEX

Location: Minneapolis

Duration: 3 Months +

JD:

*         Hands on and extensive experience in core J2EE development
inclusive but not restricted to Struts, Spring, JSF, EJB, Servlet, JSP,
AJAX, JSON, Design patterns.

*         Should be well versed with SQL and possess good query writing
skills. Knowledge of PL/SQL will be a value add.

*         This is will be a client facing position so the person needs to
have good interpersonal and communication skills.

*         BIRT, JAVA and Flex and has strong pedigree.

*         Should be a self starter and should be able to work in a
challenging environment with minimum supervision

Java Lead

Location:  Dearborn, Michigan (Detroit Metro)

Duration: 3 months+

Significant experience in:

*         mainframe, distributed, and/or Web-based system design and
development

*         database management systems (e.g.,IMS,DB, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server)

*         PC fundamental software tools (e.g. MS Office)

*         programming languages (e.g., COBOL, Java, HTML, XML, C++, Visual
Basic)

*         prototyping

*         database design

*         project management tools and techniques

*         multi-platform capabilities

*         user interaction

*         HTML and web development tools

*         system development tools (e.g. Endevor, IMS Expert, Xpediter, SQA
Team Test)

Knowledge of:

*         relational database concepts

*         use cases, object oriented design and programming techniques

*         systems operation practices

*         security and control procedures

*         web server, and IP-level distributed technologies

*         complex system evaluation with full grasp of the
inter-dependencies between components

Strong written and verbal communication skills to include procedural and
technical material, report, proposal preparation and oral presentation.  (A
writing and/or presentation sample may be required at time of interview).

Websphere Portal Admin

Location: San Jose CA

Duration: 3 months

Rate: ALAP

Below are the requirements

*         Proficient in IBM WebSphere Portal 6.0/6.1 administration

*         Rational Automation Framework for WebSphere (RAFW) implementation
experience.

*         Production WebSphere Portal setup experience.

*         Proficient in WebSphere Application server 6.0/6.1 administration.

*         Siteminder TAI/Webagent setup experience.

*         Jython/Jacl/python scripting experience LDAP administration
experience.

Thanks & Regards,

Sridhar

609-945-1186

 <mailto:srid...@e-zencomp.com> srid...@e-zencomp.com

EZEN Computer Services Inc.

Live Chat: hiring...@yahoo.in

 <http://www.e-zencomp.com/>

***Partner to PTC Abortext Products

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
e-mails then please click " <mailto:srid...@e-zencomp.com?subject=remove>
REMOVE". I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you".