Hi,

If you have the perfect match for the below requirement, please forward me
their most updated resumes along with the pay rate and contact information.

Please respond to j...@datagrp.com

Position: Senior Backup Storage Engineer

Location: Norcross, GA

Duration: 6 Months

Essential responsibilities and capabilities include:

Management, maintenance, and implementation of data backup solutions, utilizing
EMC Symmetrix/DMX and CLARiiON arrays.

Management and maintenance of backup solutions, preferably CommVault and
Symantic NetBackup.

Ability to apply knowledge of SAN fabric architecture and sound technology
architecture principles to deliver high-quality, cost-effective solutions.

New technology awareness and research skills are necessary.

24x7 operations support and on-call support responsibilities.

Ability to work on project teams, delivering on key project milestones, and
communicating effectively with a wide variety of people.

Participation in Disaster Recovery infrastructure planning, building, and
testing.

Experience with large storage environments (400TB+).

Other areas of experience that are beneficial include:

Experience in performance, tuning, and capacity planning

Experience with proactive monitoring and automation

Experience with mainframe storage replication

SAN switch technology management, storage provisioning, LUN masking, zoning,
performance management, and volume management.

Installation, configuration, and ongoing operation of key EMC Software products
such as Control Center, PowerPath, Storage Scope, SRDF, and TimeFinder. Vendor
management

Thanks & Regards,

Joel Garner

Technical Recruiter