Hi,

I have an Urgent requirement for Business Analyst.

Please go through the below position and forward matching resumes along with
the Rate, Current Location and Contact Details to r...@platinuminfosys.com

Title: Business Analyst

Location: NJ

Duration: 6 months

Rate: $35/hr

Job Description

. Entry Level Business Analyst resource serving as a member of a performance
measurement IT team in a production support role.

. This position take direction in the definition, design, testing and
documenting of systems or business requirements, and provides assistance to
other team members as well performs production support tasks to support
performance operations organization.

- This Business Analyst will perform various functions on the performance
measurement application to create performance returns and reports for the
end users. Analyst will be responsible for troubleshooting data
discrepancies for end users and performing support functions based on end
users requests.

- Graduate Degree Preferred (Finance)

- Strong Calculus/Math Background Preferred

- SQL knowledge a plus

- Requires MS Excel skills

- Must possess excellent communication skills both verbal/written

- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to interact with other team
members,

users, and application vendor support personnel.

- Ability to take direction from senior members of the team

Thanks for your time & concern ...

Ravi Kiran

Resource Co-ordinator || Platinum Infosys Inc ||

Phone: 214 - 550 - 0989 | Fax: 214 - 260 - 1160 | Email:
<mailto:prane...@platinuminfosys.com> r...@platinuminfosys.com |

Yahoo Live @ ravi.platinum | Visit us @  <http://www.platinuminfosys.com>
www.platinuminfosys.com |

  _____

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
mailing list, reply with "
<mailto:r...@platinuminfosys.com?subject=_r%20e%20m%20o%20v%20e_> remove"
and include your "original e-mail address/addresses" in the subject heading.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

  _____

Think Green: Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.