Hi,

We have a position for *Oracle Middleware Fusion Consultant* in *WI*. If you
are interested then please send me your updated resume with contact details
for discussion.

*Title:** Oracle Middleware Fusion Consultant*

*Location:** Milwaukee, WI*

*Length:** 6 months +*

*Rates: DOE*

* *

   - Hands on skills on Oracle Middleware Fusion ( Oracle Application Server
   ) & Weblogic Application Servers
   - Experience with big and complex enterprise applications.
   - Experience configuring (SOA Suite, BPM Suite, AIA, and management packs
   etc.)
   - Experience in fine tuning of enterprise applications and capacity
   planning.
   - Must have good experience in installing AIA Foundation Pack
   - Perform patching, upgrading and backing up the system.
   - Strong troubleshooting skills
   - Excellent communicator ( written and verbal)

*With Regards,*

*Surjeet Singh***

*Net2Source Inc*.

274, Johnston Avenue, Jersey City, NJ 07304

Direct No. 201-680-0783

Fax No. 201-221-8131

Email: *surj...@net2source.com <blocked::mailto:patr...@net2source.com>

Web: <blocked::http://www.net2source.com/>www.net2source.com