Direct Client: Siebel eClinical Consultant**Need 2 references***

Kalamazoo MI.

Duration till end of the year.

Experience Required

*       Previous role on a team as a contributor; working side by side with
customers as well as technical team members, onsite and remotely.
*       Siebel eClinical and Analytics (Oracle Business Intelligence)
implementation and/or support experience
*       Experienced in taking requirements and specifications from the
customer to configure and support a commercial off the shelf system
*       Experienced in working with software vendors and third party
integrators
*       Ability to clearly and precisely document detailed processes and
procedures for future use by individuals not involved in the original
creation of the system.

Technical Skills Required

*       Siebel Tools
*       Siebel eClinical
*       Siebel Analytics (Oracle Business Intelligence)
*       Informatica

Technical Skills Preferred

*       DataStage 7.5/8.0
*       IIS 6.0
*       End user reports using Actuate eReport Designer Pro
*       Windows SharePoint Services 2003
*       SharePoint Server 2007
*       Oracle 9i or greater
*       Siebel 7.x or 8.0 Certified Consultant

Training Preferred

*       Siebel Essentials 8.0
*       Siebel Analytics Application Developer 8.0
*       Siebel Analytics Advanced Application Developer 8.0

Personal Skills Required

*       Excellent oral and written communications skills
*       The ability to take direction from project managers and senior
developers
*       The ability to complete a task with little or no direction

Thanks & Regards,

Harisha Mahendrakar,

Attic Technologies Inc.

333 Cedar Ave, Middlesex, NJ 08846

732-623-9966 ext 209 | Fax: 732 875 0448 |

hmahendra...@attictechnologies.com |www.attictechnologies.com |