Hi  Partners ,
Hope You are Doing Great......!!!!!!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

This is an immediate need so please only send me candidates that could start
a new project next weeklocal ....!!!!

Sr. .NET Lead developer – (2 resources)
Location : Brooklyn, NY
Duration : One Month Contract
Rate  : $ 50 hr on C2C

Work with the app dev team to capture requirements, create technical design
and write code in .NET using standard technology tools like ASP.NET 3.5, C#,
T-SQL .
Must be familiar with building complex user interfaces and transactional
applications
Deliver basic functionality with a core solution architecture which can
scale with as new features are added over the years
Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment against aggressive
deadlines

*This is an immediate need so please only send me local candidates that
could start a new project next week.
We can pay up to $50hr C2C.
There will be 1 phone interview and that is it.  The client will hire off
the phone.*

Thanks & Regards
Mukesh
Sr Technical Recruiter