Greetings from Solugenix!

Seeking your help for the following position we have at TX. Please respond
back to daniel.pra...@solugenix.com

*Solugenix Corporation is a reputed consulting company established since
1969. Our 42 yrs of IT consulting business helped generate ground-breaking,
industry-defining solutions for our clients. For more information please
visit our corporate web-site www.solugenix.com and feel free to reach with
us through email/call for any further assistance.*
**
*Please reply to daniel.pra...@solugenix.com *

Location: San Antonio, TX

Duration: 12 months

Rate: Lowest competitive

*Position Title*

Contractor - UNIX Systems Programmer

*Position Overview Skills & Exp*

This position’s general responsibilities/duties include:
 System Administration background§ in Unix
 In-Depth experience with Solaris 10 / Sparc (50%), HP-UX (30%),§ Linux
Redhat (5%), and NFS and LVM troubleshooting (15%)
 Diagnose and§ analyze system related issues and recommend appropriate
solutions based on knowledge of the appropriate systems and system software.
 Provide support§ to application teams / business units and communicate
periodically with users on systems status, including system changes,
problems, enhancements and potential impacts.
 strong verbal and written communication skills.§
 Ability to§ create and maintain positive and professional business
relationship with both internal associates and external customers.
 Strong organizational and time§ management skills necessary as well as
ability to multi-task to meet deadlines.
 Must know how to provide a status on assigned deliverables§ (i.e., estimate
their work)
 Work effectively in a team environment,§ multi-team setting, as well as
independently
 Demonstrate experience§ researching new tools and technologies to implement
into technology environment.
 Familiarity with scripting languages desired.§
 Some§ college highly preferred.
 Knowledge of the financial industry§ preferred.
 Computer Science degree highly preferred.§
 Experience§ performing 24x7 production support.

*Other Attributes desired*

Must have
• Recent experience (last 3 years)
1. Solaris 10 Systems Administration- Non- Help Desk
2. Symantec VCS and GCO
3. EMC SAN
4. NetApp NAS
• In-Depth Experience
Solaris Zones
HPUX 11i
• Solid understanding of Unix file systems and user rights
• Solaris 8, 9 Redhat Linux , IBM AIX cannot substitute for Solaris 10
experience
• Worked in an environment supporting over 500 Windows Servers

Prefer
• Redhat Ent. Linux 3 and 5
• Experience in the following tools:
o Lotus Notes Email
o MS Visio
• Knowledge of Remedy Incident Manager (Request tool)
• Experience with the following applications:
o Connect Direct
o Autosys
o Netbackup

 *Please reply to **daniel.pra...@solugenix.com*<daniel.pra...@solugenix.com>
* *

Regards,

*Daniel Pramod*

Tel: 623 207 9212

Fax: 949 861 9134

Email:  daniel.pra...@solugenix.com

*Solugenix Corporation*

Website: www.solugenix.com

7700 Irvine Center Drive, Suite 800, Irvine, CA 92618