Hello Friends,

Our direct client requirement, please help.!Please send ti to
ra...@infowaretech.com 972-325-1264*1862

Please note, while this looks similar to the BA role sent earlier this week,
it is different in that they need a background in QA as well as FI.

*Start Date*

May 31, 2010 (or earliest)

*End Date*

Dec 31, 2010 (potentially extendable)

*Bill Rate Cap (max rate we will pay for a contractor)*

$430/day

*Location of Work *

Marlborough, MA

*Number of Contractors*

1

*Role of Contractor *

*BA with FI experience for QA project*

*Activities *

Requirements Analysis, Define Test Cases based on business functionality,
Test cases review and execution

*Deliverables *

Documents

*Skills Required *

1.  Domain Knowledge:  Exposure to Fixed Income Analytics and Derivatives is
required.  Around 5+ yrs of experience.
2.  Technical skills:  Proficient in writing good SQL queries.
3.  Systems analysis skills.  Should be able to anaylze data and be able to
identify issues/problems
4.  Should be a team player:  Will be working with the development team
(clients) in US and Sapient India team
5. Some testing exposure will be a plus.

 *Software skills required*

The ability to query with SQL (PL/SQL) skills are required.

*Interview Process  (Phone Screen, Face to Face Interview, Client Interview,
Online Test)*

Phone screen & face to face client screen

--
*Warm Regards

Ravi

InfowareTech Inc

Phone: 972-325-1264*1862

Fax: 214-350-4142

Email: ra...@infowaretech.com

www.infowaretech.com

HUB | MBE | WBENC Certified.*

Please reply with “REMOVE” in the subject line if you do not wish to get
emails from us in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience that it may have
caused.