Hi,

Our Client is looking for:

Lead Java / Portal Developer

Location: Columbus, OH
Length: 6 months
Start: 1 week
Interview :phone
Rate: $/HR all inclusive Keep it LOW

Java Portal developer to support design, development, and testing of
internal screens on Rewrite project.
Person will do development as well as leadership to onshore.

(Front-end -- NOT middleware services) developer and onshore coordinator.

• Java, JSP, Javascript,
• HTML, XML, AJAX, JSTL, XSLT,
• Webservices, IBM RAD,
• Struts Framework,
• Websphere Portal, IBM WAS,
• Subversion, Sybase
• Good communication skills
• Experience working in tight deadlines
• Experience working in onshore-offshore model
• Team Player
• OK if person does not have deep Websphere Portal tool skills as long as
good, solid front-end Java skills.

If you are interested in applying then please send your resume with
following details:

Complete Name:
Contact No.:
eMAIL:
Rates:
Current Location:
Contract Type:
Visa Status:
IT Exp:
Joining Time Required:

Employer Details (Required for Corp2Corp):
Contact Person:
Contact Numbers:
Email:
Company Name:

Thanks.
Vik Garg
v...@westcoastllc.com

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill
s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails, send a reply back with "REMOVE" in the subject line. We are sorry
for the inconvenience.