We have following IMMEDIATE requirement for our direct client in CT
area.
Please send us the resumes of candidates on your own H1/W2 with rate
and contact #.

Position:   Senior Oracle 11g DBA
Location:  CT
Duration:  3-6 months
We are looking for a senior Oracle DBA with experience in Migrations
from 9i,10g to 11g environment for large size environment.
It is a high-pressure enviroment with tight deadlines, so consultant
needs to well versed in all aspects of migrations
- Must have done migrations from 9i/10g to 11g.
- Installation, configuration and setup in 11g under Windows 64-bit
enviroments.
- Heavy scripting experience required in Windows and unix enviroment
to develop silent install procedures.
- Expertise in RMAN and ability to advise and deploy latest features
of 11g.
- Assist in performance tuning tasks.
- Must be available to start immediately
Thanks
Ranjan Jaaswal
Reliance Technologies, Inc.
800 Summer St Suite 209