Hi Assoc,

Warm Greetings from Entellects Corp!

Our client is looking to fill the position mentioned below. Kindly go ahead and
revert me back if you have someone suitable.

Response Time: Immediate

Requirement:

Title: Java Portal Architect

Position: 1

Duration: 6+ months

Location: Northbrook, IL

Interview: Immediate

- Looking for Portal Architects who can develop, troubleshoot and document.

- Ideal candidates should be highly skilled in Java, J2EE and Websphere Portal.

- Should be able to write documentation, perform code reviews, design and write
reference architecture.

- Latest versions of Oracle, Clearquest, Clearcase, IBM Suite and Coherrence a
plus.

- Ability to code to multiple browsers a plus.

Responsible for providing in-depth technical and business expertise on
decisions and priorities regarding systems architecture. Educates and
facilitates the establishment and implementation of standards and guidelines
that guide the design of technology solutions. Develops and documents the
framework for integration and implementation for changes to existing technical
architecture.

Thanks & Regards

Acer Mc

Entellects Corp.

Mailto: a...@entellects.com | (V) 847-483-1814

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this email in
error or wish to be removed from our email list, please reply to us with the
word "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our mailing
list immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

<<clip_image002.jpg>>