Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

If you have anyone with you, please respond with suitable resume to
r...@somasoftsol.com along with Contact Details, Current Location, Visa
Status, Availability, Pay Rate (all inclusive) and Employer Details for the
following requirement.

Title: *Senior Oracle OTM Techno-Functional Consultant*

Location: Orange County, CA

Duration: 6 months

Start: *Immediate*

We are looking for a *Senior Oracle OTM Techno-Functional Consultant* to
work in a dynamic team with our client. The ideal candidate must have
in-depth experience with Oracle OTM, Shipping execution and integration. The
client would like to have someone who can configure the module with the best
benefit of all features.

*Requirements (MANDATORY):*

• *Must have at least 10+ years of experience in industry*.

• *6-8+ years of Oracle Applications experience*.

• *3-5+ years of relevant work experience with Oracle OTM (Oracle
Transportation Management) in a Techno-Functional role*.

• *This consultant must have excellent knowledge of eBiz modules integration
especially Shipping execution*.

*Education:*

• BS in Computer Science is required.

• MS/MBA in Computer Science or equivalent is a plus.

Thanks and regards,

*Ram *

SOMASOFT

Phone: *650-690-8030*