Hello There,

Wishes for the Day!!!

We have an urgent requirement for the position of Microsoft BI Developer for
one of our Direct clients.

Job Title    :  Sharepoint BI Developer
Location    :  Seattle,WA
Duration   :  6+ Months
Rate            :  Negotiable

SKILLS REQUIRED:

*        Microsoft BI Developer

*        Sharepoint development with exposure to Analytics Service, i.e.
SSAS, SSRS PPS, ProClarity, Excel Service, etc

*        Data Integration using SSIS package or SDK .NET

*        BI - Core SSAS, SSRS, SSIS

Kindly send your updated resumes with contact details, rate and location by
ASAP.

Anticipating your response..,

Thanks and Regards,

B.Gnanavel

Ph: 336-499-6139 X 13

Fax: 336-232-1322

Yahoo IM: gvel_11

v...@reveilletechnologies.com

 <http://www.reveilletechnologies.com/> www.reveilletechnologies.com

Kindly contact Raghu @ 336 251 9753 if you are unable to reach us.

Online Privacy Policy:
We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bills
1618 Title iii passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
considered SPAM as long as we include contact information and a method to be
e-mails then please reply with REMOVE in the subject line and your ID will
be removed from our mailing list.

<<image001.jpg>>