Hi Partner,

This is Easwar.K  from Vasys Group Inc, Hope you are doing great. Following
is an urgent *TANDEM / TAL / COBOL Programmer *requirement with our client
in *Columbus, GA.* If you are interested or know a resource who is looking
for a good project, please send the resume with all-inclusive rate,
availability and contact info to easw...@vasysgroup.com. Feel free to reach
me at *614-408-8539** * to further discuss the opportunity.

(4 positions) H1 is OK Corp to Corp.

6 months assignment with extensions possible

Here are the parameters of what we are looking for the Tandem Opportunity at
our client TSYS.

For this position we are looking for someone with basic Base24
experience/configuration/setup. You only use B24 out of the box with no
modifications. This position will only be working on Base 24 20-25% of the
time. The remainder will be programming proprietary software which is mostly
written in TAL, COBOL and C.

The candidate must be strong in programming and not hardware
upgrade/configuration on the HP Non-stops.

This role will start ASAP and is starting off as a 6 month contract located
in Columbus, GA.  Very possible they will take them perm or extend the
contract longer for them.

Let me know if you have questions.