Immediate need for Business Analyst - SAP (Senior)

Interview Period:

-

Start By:

5/10/10

Description/Comment:

Describe your Department/Team:
(Key Objectives, Team Dynamic, # of Team Members, The Business Units you
Support)
Implement Treasury tool - system called Murex. Will work with IT and
business team members

Describe what the ETW will be doing in this role:
Test Murex configuration, test links from-to SAP and other systems, document
flows and functionality

Describe the Key Projects/Deliverables associated with this role:
System testing, User testing, system documentation, cutover, stabilization

Skills/Roles Required for this Position: (Please quantify the years of
experience)
Top Must Have:
IT BSA experience (5 years),
Experience implementing systems
Strong analytical skills, strong documentation skills, testing skills
(including working with input and output data files).
Banking systems knowledge or SAP FI or Treasury knowledge

Nice to Have/Highly Desired, but not required:
Treasury and/or accounting process knowledge strongly preferred

Please list the Degrees and/or Certificates Required/Preferred for this
Role:
MBA, Accounting or Computer Science

Location:

OR - Beaverton

Hours:

8:00am to 5:00pm

Education:

Company Benefits Information:

Organization Distribution:

Owning Organization:

Alliedinformatics,Inc.

Organization Distribution:

Customer Defined Fields:

Day of Week For Access

Monday-Sunday

Work Hours For Access

7am-7pm

Driving Motorized Vehicle Required

No

Payroll Service ETW

No

Payroll Service ETW Name & Contact Information

Exempt Status

Exempt

Skills/Roles

Skill/Role

Level

Years

Preference

Banking Systems

Intermediate

2.0

Required

SAP Applications

Intermediate

2.0

Required

Testing & Implementation Of New Tools And Processes

Intermediate

2.0

Required

Analyst

Intermediate

2.0

Required

Certification/Credentials Clearance

Sincerely,

Ramesh

Allied Informatics Inc.
1815 Satellite Blvd., Suite 302
Duluth, GA 30097

Direct : 770-573-1838
Ph: 770.246.9800 Ext 106
Fax No. 770-246-0087
Email:  <mailto:ram...@alliedinformatics.com> ram...@alliedinformatics.com
 <http://www.alliedinformatics.com/> www.alliedinformatics.com

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.Under
Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed . We sincerely regret any
inconvenience