Hi,

We have hot requirements on Lead Oracle PL/SQL Developer

Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Phone screen followed by In-person interview
Need two professional references from recent projects
Submit only local candidates

Title: Lead Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Location: Minnetonka MN
Duration: Long Term

We are seeking a Lead PL/SQL developer for a contract to full time position for
a large client in the SW metro area.  This role will be solely responsible for
working with local business users and functional analysts to acquire functional
specifications and translate into design documents to be developed by an
offshore team.

The ideal candidate must have 6+ years experience developing Pl/Sql, strong
oracle and experience coordinating with offshore development teams.

Thanks & Regards....

Chakradhar

Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys Inc
(:  646-898-6229

Alt :  646-643-8753 Ext :208     ||   Fax  :212-658-9460
*:  cha...@sriveninfosys.com

Gmail: chakradhar.sriveninfo...@gmail.com || URL:  www.sriveninfosys.com

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused