i  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****
Job Title: Business Analyst 3
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Years Experience 10-15 years

Description
Lead/ Sr. Business Analyst for major Compensation Systems/Process redesign
implementation effort. Must have detail understanding of Merit and Incentive
Compensation Design and implementation. Must be able to provide
comprehensive project status updates, update project plans and prepare
management presentations, etc. Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business
system capability and user needs. Formulates system requirements to parallel
overall business strategies. Writes detailed description of user needs,
program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer
programs.
Reports to overall Functional Project Leader and overall Project Manager.
A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.

Required:
Deep experience with Hewitt CompLink application required. Familiarity with
HRMS/PeopleSoft functionality.
Other specific HR business process and IT experience (Hewitt preferred), MS
Project/MS Office, Accenture/ADM and/or SDLC experience, familiarity with
wide range of HR/IT delivery systems.
Project Management experience.
Experience with web based applications, HRO (Human Resource Outsourcing)
relationships.
Great communication skills and attention to detail. Preferred: Hewitt HR
Tools, Compensation tools, Staffing tools, HR Data Reporting tools
****Must have broad experience in HR and Systems Tools

Thanks & Regards
Salman Rasheed
Technical Recruiter