Hi,

I have an Urgent requirement for ORACLE Senior PL/SQL Developer.

Please go through the below position and forward matching resumes along with
the Rate, Current Location and Contact Details to r...@platinuminfosys.com

Title:  ORACLE Senior PL/SQL Developer

Location: CA or TX

Duration: long term

Required Skills:

PL/SQL, Data Modeling, SQL*Plus, TOAD, Financial Services, Imaging

Responsibilities:

.             Duties will include analysis, design, technical specification
writing,

            Oracle PL/SQL coding, UNIX scripting, testing, and tuning.

.             Works with Lead Developers, Data Analysts, DBAs, and end-users
in

            the specification, design, and construction, testing, and
implementation of

mortgaging systems.

.             Team leadership

.             Mentoring of less experienced personnel

.             Work with distributed development teams across multiple time
zones

To meet project deliverables.

.             Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills

.             On-site at client locations up to 5 days/week

.             Professionalism and stewardship of Adjility Consulting

Requirements:

.             5+ years of Oracle Database development experience

.             Oracle 10g, Excellent PL/SQL, SQL Tuning Skills, and ad-hoc
query

writing skills

.             Data Modeling

.             SQL*Plus and TOAD

.             SDLC process, Release Management skills, working with Version

Control Tools like TFS (Team Foundation Server), VSS

.             Providing ad-hoc support to business users, external teams,
and

production support users

.             Unix , ETL tools, SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services),
Reporting

Tools like Crystal Reports or any other a big plus

.             Knowledge of Mortgage industry a big plus

.             Knowledge on Documentum a big plus

.             Excellent written and verbal communications skills required

.             Bachelors degree in Computer Science is preferred

.             Must be a team player and should independently manage tasks
and

coordination.

.             Interaction with Off Shore development teams would be a big
plus

.             Required:  5+ yrs of experience in relevant fields mentioned
above

.             Excellent written, verbal, and consultative skills
(e.g.professionalism,

collaboration, negotiation, conflict resolution, quick learner, etc.)

.             Proficient in office productivity software - e.g., word
processing,

spreadsheets, presentations, email, project management, etc.

Thanks for your time & concern ...

Ravi Kiran

Resource Co-ordinator || Platinum Infosys Inc ||

Phone: 214 - 550 - 0989 | Fax: 214 - 260 - 1160 | Email:
<mailto:prane...@platinuminfosys.com> r...@platinuminfosys.com |

Yahoo Live @ ravi.platinum | Visit us @  <http://www.platinuminfosys.com>
www.platinuminfosys.com |

  _____

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
mailing list, reply with "
<mailto:r...@platinuminfosys.com?subject=_r%20e%20m%20o%20v%20e_> remove"
and include your "original e-mail address/addresses" in the subject heading.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

  _____

Think Green: Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.