Hi,

Greetings for the day,

One of our client in MD, is looking for Jr. Sql Programmer Analyst, Please
find the job details given below.

Location: Owings Mills, MD (Health Care Industry is Must)

Duration: 6-12 months

into functional application specifications and reporting requirements.

. Detailed understanding of business and preferably healthcare domain
processes.

. Understanding of report design, presentation and distribution.

. In depth understanding of business intelligence concepts and product
development.

. Using Microsoft reporting-SSRS, analysis-SSAS, SQL Server and BI tools
required.

. Using Microsoft Office, MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and
Visio.

. Responsible for training analysts on reporting capabilities and data
availability currently available to various departments.

.Microsoft SQL Server and ORACLE databases .Microsoft reporting-SSRS,
analysis-SSAS, SSIS, .Microsoft Office, MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Access and Visio .MS BI tools ProClarity or PerformancePoint, MS Excel,
reporting tools

Thank You and Have a nice day,

Sam

Whitefield Technologies Inc.

1001 Durham Ave.

South Plainfield, NJ-07080

908-462-3112  Voice

480-772-4679 Fax

s...@wftinc.net

http://www.wftinc.net

(we work with direct client)

Remove Link <mailto:s...@wftinc.net?subject=remove>

Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U .S. Congress, this mail
mailing list reply with "REMOVE" in the subject heading and your email
address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be
removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at the numbers given
above.