One of our client is looking for Oracle Application DBA in Pittsburgh, PA
for contract position. please send your resumes to narend...@softtrans.net

Title: Oracle Application DBA

Location:- Pittsburgh, PA

Duration:- 1 + year

• Decent eBusiness Functional knowledge of OTC, OPS modules (Release 11 or
12)
• Oracle HA/RAC Knowledge
• Expertise in Oracle database Performance Tuning skills with knowledge of
OS level issue handling
• Hands-on experience with all 11i/R12 Application DBA tasks
• Strong skills in troubleshooting, applications and database tuning,
capacity planning
• Thorough knowledge of Oracle Cost Based Optimizer and clear understanding
of Oracle architecture

Please send me your update resume and the below details ASAP. Feel free to
call me if you have any questions.

 Full Name as on passport

Primary Skills

Current Location

Best Time to attend Telephonic Interview

DOB

Contact No

E-Mail

Rate/hr /Yearly

Visa Status

Availability

Willing to Relocate

Total Exp

US Exp.

References from last 2 projects with official email ID and contacts numbers
(Citizens are preferred)

Note:  References will be used if interview is successful.

Education (Highest Degree and year)

Thanks & Regards,

Narender Thumma

Software Transformations Inc.

3245, Main Street Suite 235 326, FRISCO, TX 75034

Tel: (973) 447-9782, Fax: 972-421-1673

Email: narend...@softtrans.net

Y ! narender.t2...@yahoo.com

G !  *narender.t2...@gmail.com*

*http:/www.softtrans.net*

* *

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you.