Hello There,

I have the following positions open. Please let me know.

Position Title: Ad Support Web Master
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 1 month (may extend)
Pay rate: $50/hr w2 OR $55/hr c2c

*What this person will do is when a company wants to put ads (banner Ads or
Vidoe Ads) on any of the Turner websites. This person will test the Ad to
see if it is properly working, if it is compatible and this person will be
putting the ad on the server and website and if there is any problem this
person will be technical to fix the problem.*

*Webmaster, sometimes web developer may have this background.*

*Main thing the key is someone who has extensive background with banner ads
or video ads on the websites.*
Must have skills: mention years of experience with these skill along with
submission

*html, *
*Java Script *
*Css*
*Flash*
*Final Cut OR any other Video Encoding software*
*Banner AD systems like Dart OR Solbright*

*Position Description:*

This position will provide testing and ad support for the Turner family of
web sites.  Will assist in the certification process for third party
vendors. Will encode video pre-rolls for video ads.  Will debug problems
with ad creatives utilizing knowledge and experience with html, js, css,
flash and other web technologies.

*Qualifications*

Candidate must be able to proficiently handle multiple tasks in a fast paced
environment, working closely with ad operations teams as well as site
development teams and representatives from other turner departments.  -  3
to 5 years experience in html, js, and css is required - experience with
final cut or other video encoding software is required - experience with ad
systems such as Dart for Enterprises, and solbright are preferred

In order to apply for this position please send over your updated resume
along with 3 professional references and let me know the best time to call
you. I look forward to hear from you and hope that I can be a  help in your
job quest.

Thanks!

Bonnie.
Bonnie Borooah
Recruiter
P: 347-414-9346
E: bon...@x-istech.com

--
An Orkut Community for All recruitment professionals:
http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Community?cmm=97871680