Hi Partners,

This is ALLEX from AZ SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS, INC. I have wonderful requirement
with me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you
have any consultants.

Please send the Resumes to :  *al...@azgemsinc.com*

*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and contact details.*

*Requirement Details :

*
*ROLE : SQL Server Developer**
**
**Location :  Redmond, WA**
* * ****
**Duration : 6+ months**
**
REQUIREMENT DETAILS:***

 **

   - *5+ years of T SQL programming skills on MS SQL Sever*
   - *Experience with Terabyte sized Databases*
   - *Solid experience in index design and performance tuning DBs*
   - *Designing and architecture tables/partitions etc is huge plus*
   - *C# experience writing SQL assemblies etc is a bonus*

*
Note: I am not looking for SSIS/SSAS/Reporting services*.

*
*

*With Regards:*

A l l e x