Hello There,

I have the following positions open. Please let me know.

*Oracle DBA (Govt Opening)*
Location: Baltimore,MD
Duration:3 yrs

*IN PERSON INTERVIEW IS A MUST!!!*

*REQUIRED EXPERIENCE***

* Must have 8 years of Oracle DBA experience

* Oracle 10g or 11g certification

* 5 years experience managing Oracle software installations and upgrades,
* 5 years experience managing and implementing Oracle Security patches,
* 5 years experience creating scripts for backing up data,
* 5 years experience with database tuning and capacity planning,
* 5 years experience with database backups and recovery,
* 3 years experience with Windows 2003,
* 3 years experience with OEM tools (10g) and Oracle Grid Management Server,

* 3 years experience with Oracle Data Guard,
* 3 years experience working with RMAN,
** 2 years experience with Microsoft SQL Server*
* 2 years experience with Oracle RAC version 10g or higher,
* 2 years experience working with TCP/IP and DNS,
* 2 years experience working with SMTP,
* 2 years experience working with Oracle Connection Manager,
* 2 years experience with Oracle 10G and their management packs,
* 2 years experience with data partitioning,
* 2 years experience with XML
* 1 year experience with LDAP and Single Sign On Technologies,
* 1 year experience in Active Directory

In order to apply for this position please send over your updated resume
along with 3 professional references and let me know the best time to call
you. I look forward to hear from you and hope that I can be a  help in your
job quest.

Thanks!

Bonnie.
Bonnie Borooah
Recruiter
P: 347-414-9346
E: bon...@x-istech.com

--
An Orkut Community for All recruitment professionals:
http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Community?cmm=97871680