Hello,

Please send me resume with contract deatils

Position AS/400 Administrator (System Admin)

Duration: 6 months Contract

Location: Lake Success, NY - Long term (Their usual hours are 9-5 with one
hour lunch - so essentially its 7 hour day)

Requirement

They are primarily looking for a AS/400 administrator who has extensive
experience in Hardware installation and migration

with some experience in AS/400 internals, OS administration and production
support

A candidate has to have intensive experiences and skills in AS/400 hardware
installation and migration;

he/she shouldn't be a programmer for AS/400's application.

Please let me know if you need more details

Thanks

Milu
 <mailto:moham...@xtglobal.com> m...@xtglobal.com | Direct: 972-755-1806
Yahoo IM: milu81181

http://www.linkedin.com/in/milupatel

Ranked No. 428 in the Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America
Ranked No. 19 in the Top 100 Businesses in Dallas-Forth Worth-Arlington, TX
Ranked No. 56 in the Top 100 IT Services Companies

18170 Dallas Parkway | Ste 201 | Dallas, TX 75287
www.xtglobal.com

Phone: 972-755-1800 | Fax : 972-267-7201