Pls reply to n...@inetsoftsolutions.com

*Hi *

*Please let me know if you do have any consultants for the below
requirement.*

* *

*Title                 : IBM FileNet P8 Consultant*

*Location           : VIRTUAL WORK   *

*Duration           : 18 months*

WORK FROM HOME- VIRTUAL

*Position Description:*  Experience Level: 4 year degree and 7+ years
experience

Work will be performed remotely.

1.    Construction

a.    Prepares component design documents that fit within the overall
architecture and high-level design documents for the project.

b.    Develops complex original code.

2.    Deployment

a.    Ensures modified or new components dependencies or deployment
requirements are well-documented.

3.    Minimum Qualifications

a.    7+ years application development and implementation experience

b.    3 years experience with IBM/FileNet P8 Process Engine, including
design of workflows, component integrator components, and integration with
other systems.

c.    3 Years experience with Java back-end development.

d.    Working knowledge of XML, HTML, JavaScript, SQL

4.    Preferred Qualifications

a.    5 years of experience with IBM/FileNet P8 Content Engine and Process
Engine

b.    3 years of experience with IBM/FileNet Records Manager

c.    3 years experience with IBM/FileNet Web Application Toolkit

d.    2 years experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005

Thanks and Regards

Nazia**

Technical Recruiter

Email: *...@inetsoftsoluions.com*

I Net Soft Solutions Inc

732 230 7178

Website: *www.inetsoftsolutions.com*

* *

NOTE: We respect your online privacy.This is not an unsolicited mail.Under
bill 1618 title III passed by the 105th  US Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list.If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. We are sorry if
any inconvenience caused by this mail.