Hi Friends,
Warm Greetings from Entellects Corp!
Our client is looking to fill the position mentioned below. Kindly go ahead
and revert me back if you have someone suitable.

*Title: SharePoint Developer with Insurance exp.*

*Position: 1*

*Duration: 4-5 months*

*Location: Bay Area, CA (Local or nearby)*

*Rate: $45/hr*

*Interview: F2F Required after telephonic*

*Skills Required: *

Detailed knowledge and experience in MS Share Point

Detailed knowledge of Outlook

Experience in troubleshooting outlook issues

Should be able to compile outlook plug-in developed in C# (C-Sharp
development).

Install compiled plug-in in various (development, QA, production)
environments

Point outlook to development, QA, production environments to test changes in
plug-in

Should be able to work closely with System Administrators

Should have high level knowledge of citrix server, citrix neighborhood
client
Should be willing to travel for short durations within US (3 to 4 day trips)

*Thanks & Regards

Anju
Entellects Corp.
Mailto: a...@entellects.com*