Hi,
Below is a very hot requirement with one of our Clients  If you feel any of
your consultants are a good match for this position, do respond me with an
updated resume along with the best contact details, current location,
availability status, and visa status ASAP!!
Submit qualified resumes only. All the required skills must reflect on the
resume

Position – ATG Developer
Duration: 6 months
Location: Seattle, WA
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
The person should have at least 3 yrs of exp in ATG development. (Any ATG is
fine such as ATG Dynamo or ATG Commerce)
The person with ATG commerce exp is plus.
The person who has done any e commerce project in any technology is plus as
he/she will be having e-commerce domain knowledge.
Thanks

Regards,
Jyothi
Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc