Look at anxiety as a delivery service of inner truth

*Self-care is a divine responsibility *

Tummy trembles. Brain fuzz. That discombobulating feeling that you’re not
quite sure what you should be doing but you should be something to keep your
act together. Anxiety. Sometimes it slips away with a few deep breaths,
other times you need to beat it off with a stick or some little white pills.

Naturally, we want to get as far away from anxiety as possible - which
usually just results in us being anxious about being anxious. You resist and
so it persists. But what if rather than pushing it away, we actually
welcomed anxiety when it showed up? What if, rather than dreading the
discomfort it brings, we looked at anxiety as a delivery service of inner
truth and other such soul goodies? Because every time anxiety shows up, it’s
our psyche’s way of saying, “Knock knock, I’ve got something to show you
about yourself that you really should see.”

Danish philosopher Soren Kierkegaard explained anxiety is a natural
condition. (How liberating!) He believed that anxiety is “a cognitive
emotion that reveals truths that we would prefer to hide but that we need
for our greater health.” And that it’s a valuable for shaping our ideal
lives. Think of it this way, beneath the butterflies in your stomach, behind
the clouds in your mind – is your greater truth,  and it’s trying to break
through.
Continue<http://tickledbylife.com/index.php/look-at-anxiety-as-a-delivery-service-of-inner-truth/>

http://tickledbylife.com/index.php/look-at-anxiety-as-a-delivery-service-of-inner-truth/

best regards