Excellent Business Analyst consultant available immediately for Projects

Please do send the requirements to  recruit...@sanvistainc.com
<%20recruit...@sanvistainc.com>

Dear Recruiter,

Let me present my available consultant Deepak K, Business Analyst

*PROFESSIONAL PROFILE*:

¨        Performance-driven, business analysis professional with over six
years of experience in Retail, Investment Banking, Financial & Manufacturing
industries.

¨        *Extensive experience in collaborating and coordinating with
various teams involving Business Users, Systems Analysts, Developers, SMEs,
Integrators, Data Modelers, DBAs, etc to manage complex projects*.

¨        In-depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and
various methodologies with e*xpertise in retail math, strong analytical
skills** *and problem solving ability.

¨        Extensive experience working in a Sarbanes-Oxley controlled
environment (SOX compliance projects), also applied CMMI, IEEE standards to
projects.

¨        Strong business analysis skills and an understanding of the
software development life cycle (SDLC) and having thorough understanding of
various phases like Requirements, Analysis/Design, Development ,Testing and
Maintenance

¨        Experience in conducting Joint Application Development (JAD)
sessions with end-users, expert team, development and QA team for project
meetings, walkthroughs and customer interviews

¨        In-depth knowledge of Rational Unified Process (RUP) as Iterative
process with implementation of all four phases: Inception, Elaboration,
Construction and Transition

¨        Expert in Feasibility Studies and Risk Assessment, making Project
Plans, conducting GAP Analysis, User Acceptance Testing (*UAT*) and SWOT
analysis.

¨        Experience in writing and optimizing of SQL queries in Oracle,
COGNOS, SQL Server and Hyperion Essbase

¨        *Excellent Documentation skills in creating the Business
Requirement Documentation (BRD) and translating it into detailed Functional
Requirement Specifications Document (FRS). *Highly analytical thinker with
demonstrated ability to scrutinize technical and financial data.

¨        Strong expertise in building macros, templates, graphical analysis
charts and statistical reports using MS Excel.

¨        Experience working as Business Analyst in Datawarehousing/BI
environment: Thorough understanding of various Datawarehousing concepts:
Kimball/Inmon approaches, Star/snow flake schemas, fact & dimension tables,
Normalization, Physical & Logical data modeling etc. Exposure to various
ETL/BI technologies.

¨        Extensive experience in testing strategies and methodologies;
functionality, reliability, load/stress, usability, security and database
testing.

¨        Strong analytical skills, resourceful problem solver with ability
to work under pressure.

¨        Creative and aggressive self-starter and a versatile team player
with excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal
skills.

¨        Comprehensive knowledge of Web Portal Systems and hands-on
experience in portal design and layout..
**
***     TECHNICAL SKILLS*:

UML

Visio, Hyperion Essbase, COGNOS

Application

Microsoft Office Suite - MS Excel, MS PowerPoint , MS Word

Language

VB.NET/VB6.0, C++, SQL, HTML, XML,DHTML,JAVA

Operating System

WINDOWS , UNIX/SOLARIS, LINUX, MAC

Database

Oracle, SQL Server, Hyperion Essbase, COGNOS, Micro Strategy, PIMS,
Proclarit, Bizentro, MS-Access, AS400, Web PDM,SAP, JDA, E-3, Retail Idea

Tools

SAP, SAS,SPSS, MS Access, Arthur Planning, Hyperion Essbase, COGNOS, Micro
Strategy, PIMS, Proclarity, Lotus1-2-3, Lexis / Nexis, SAP, Factiva, S & P
Net Advantage

Project Management

MS Project, Crystal Reports, SAP

Quality Management

Six Sigma, TQM

Business Process Tools

Use Case Design,* *UML*, *SAS,SPSS, SAP, Micro Strategy

ERP/CRM/Apps

JD Edwards, Morgan Stanley Apps, AS400, Oracle Apps, Bizentro

Datawarehousing

ETL: SAP, PIMS, JDA BlueCherry, E3, AS 400

Reporting: Business Objects, Microstrategy, Oracle BI

Content Management  Tools

Microsoft Sharepoint Sever, Retail Idea

QA

Quality Center