Hi,

Greetings from Clear Thought Solutions LLC..,

Our Consultant Sriharsha*** an excellent** OBIEE (Siebel Analytics)
developer* is available immediately. He has *7+ years* of experience in IT
and more than 6 years with OBIEE. He is available immediately on contract
basis only.  He is in NC and willing to Relocate anywhere* in the US.*

*Skill Set ***

* *

OBIEE (Siebel Analytics):  OBIEE (10.1.3.3.X, 10.1.3.4.0), Siebel
Analytics(7.5/7.7/7.8),
Siebel Data warehouse

Application Console (DAC), Siebel Analytics Server (SAS), Web Catalog
Administration, Scheduler

ETL Tools:  Informatica PowerCenter (8.5/8.1/7.1.4/7.1.2/6.2), Informatica
Power Mart (6.2/5.1), Datamart

Business Intelligence:  Business Objects (5.1/6.5.1/X1R2)

Data Modeling Tools:  Erwin 4.0

Languages/GUI :  SQL, PL/SQL, C, UNIX Shell Scripting

Database/Applications: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, IBM DB2, SQL Server2000, MS
Access, MS Excel

Oracle Utilities:  SQL Loader, TOAD, SQL Navigator

Web Technologies: HTML, XML, MS FrontPage

Operating Systems:  Solaris, HP-UX, Linux, DOS, Windows NT/2000/2003/XP

Rate: Open                                 Available: Immediately

Relocation: Open                        Current Location:  NC

Rate would not be a constraint in getting a project for this candidate and
would be depending upon duration and location of the project.  We are
willing to work on any reasonable rate which will help us in placing this
candidate ASAP.  Please get back to me if you need his detailed resume, rate
and contact #.

Please contact me for further information at *
prav...@clearthoughtsolutions.com* or at 919-386-2044

me your requirements.

Y! IM: prav_...@yahoo.co.in

Please feel free to call me or mail me if you have any Queries

*Thanks & Regards*

 **

*Praveen Reddy CH*

*Clear Thought Solutions LLC
*

*PH: 919-386-2044*

*Fax: 347-296-3797*

*E-mail: **prav...@clearthoughtsolutions.com*<prav...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>
**

**

Disclaimer: If you do not wish to receive these emails in the future, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and include all email addresses to
be removed in the message text. We apologize for the inconvenience