Hello All,

Do let me know if you have any good fit for this position, thanks!

Please respond to j...@datagrp.com

Position: Infrastructure Project Manager

Location: Houston, TX

Duration: 12 + Months

Rate: BEST RATES

One of our largest client's is looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager
for one of our largest clients in Houston to lead 2 very important city-wide
initiatives: Implementation of MS Active Directory and upgrading MS Exchange.
These two initiatives will be worked on simultaneously as one project, as each
initiative will have a direct impact on the other. The Active Directory
initiative will include all Houston client locations. The Exchange initiative
will be a much needed upgrade from Microsoft Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2007 and
includes mailboxes for over 16,000 users. The project involves some 5,000 users
currently in a Novell / GroupWise environment. As part of this effort, the team
will also ensure that Microsoft Office at each enterprise desktop is upgraded
to a minimum standard level (MS Office 2003).

Qualified candidates MUST have the following experience:

o       7+ years of Project Manager experience leading technology
infrastructure projects from initiation through close-out including phases such
as assessment, designing, planning, implementation, monitoring/controlling,
training and post-implementation. Must be able to complete project milestones
on time, on budget, and in accordance with all contracts and other relevant
enterprise-wide guidelines

o       Must have Project Management Certification (PMP)

o       Must have 5 years of demonstrating success managing large, complex
technology infrastructure projects including Active Directory implementation
and/or Microsoft Exchange upgrades

o       Solid experience collaborating relationships at various organizational
levels including technology managers, project managers, business groups,
vendors, and shared service organizations

Must also have the following:

ü      Windows Server 2003/2007 Active Directory architectures in a large,
distributed environment of at least 3000 users

ü      Migration and/or maintenance of an Exchange 5.5/2000/2003 environment of
at least 5000 mailboxes

ü      Migration and/or maintenance of an Exchange 5.5/2000/2003 environment of
at least 5000 mailboxes

ü      Knowledge of integration with Novell Netware servers and GroupWise mail

Thanks & Regards,

Joel Garner

Technical Recruiter

Data Group, Inc.