*Hi*

*Greetings from Vyshnavi Infotech*

* *

*This is Dolly working with Vyshnavi InfoTech Inc. *software consulting
group based in Herndon, VA.

*Please add my email id **do...@vysinc.com** in your requirements list and
keep sending me the requirements to me and I will respond with good
consultants profile with best rates.*

*You can reach me at 703-793-1868 Ext: 209**   Email: **do...@vysinc.com*

* *

*Consultant Name *

*Skills*

*Location*

*Relocation*

VASU

*QA TESTER*

MN

OPEN

* *

ANAND

*SAP BASIS ADMINISTRATOR*

OH

OPEN

* *

SWETHA

*REMEDY DEVELOPER*

WA

OPEN

* *

PHANI

*SAP BI/BW CONSULTANT*

TX

OPEN

* *

SANDEEP KASYAPAGU

*ORACLE DEVELOPER*

TN

OPEN

* *

RADHIKA

*ORACLE DEVELOPER*

OH

OPEN

* *

SRINIVAS MATTAPARTHY

*ORACLE DEVELOPER*

CA

OPEN

* *

DEEPTHI

*ORACLE DEVELOPER*

VA

VA,MD,NY & NJ

* *

RAM KOLLURI

*ORACLE DEVELOPER*

VA

OPEN

* *

RAJESH

*AIX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR*

GA

OPEN

* *

* *

* *

*

Thank You,

Dolly  Chack

Resource Manager |
Phone: 703-793-1868 Extn: 209 |

Fax     : 703-547-0135 |

VYSHNAVI INFOTECH INC |
Email: do...@vysinc.com <do...@vyshnaviinfotech.com> |
www.vyshnaviinfotech.com  |

Yahoo IM: dolly_chack

Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise

mailing list please reply with "REMOVEā€ in the subject line of your e mail.
We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.

*

* *

* *