*Dear All,

Trust you are doing well.

Reply me with suitable fits, ASAP. Please send Resume, Bill Rate, Available
Date, Contact Information and where your candidate currently resides. *

* *

*Please send resume to san...@tammina.com only.*

Position: Websphere Admins with Duke Energy

Duration:6-9 month contract

Location: Charlotte, NC

Client is looking for Systems Programmer II who will serve as a member of
the Web Infrastructure operations team.  This position is responsible
for administrating
WebSphere application servers (v5/v6) in an AIX UNIX and Windows environment.
Responsibilities include the installation, configuration, periodic
monitoring, performance tuning, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and support of
application servers. Candidates must be proficient in WebSphere Deployment
manager administration, Work Load Management (WebSphere Cluster), and
WebSphere application server and ITCAM/ITM (TEPS/TEMS); conducting
performance testing and analyzing results as part of the project life cycle.
You should be a self-motivated team player with the ability to perform the
responsibilities.  This role will perform application deployment and
roll-out with solid understanding of the following concepts: HTML, XML,
J2EE, Secure Sockets Layers, Secure Certificates, Load Balancing,
Application / JVM Tuning, TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP and firewalls and multi-tiered
architectures.

   - Knowledge on Java and Web application run time environment is needed.
   - Knowledge of WS-Standards (Security, Management, etc.), SOAP, WSDL, and
   WebSphere Message Broker is a plus
   - IBM Certified WebSphere Administrator WAS 5/6.1
   - IBM Certified WebSphere Administrator WPS 5/6.0
   - 4+ years of experience working as a WebSphere Administrator
   - 3+ years of experience working as an AIX or Windows Server
   Administrator
   - 5+ years of experience in Web infrastructure and deployment
   - Strong UNIX, mainframe, and Windows skills
   - Experience with Windows 2003 server and AIX is preferred
   - Working knowledge of HTML, XML, TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, DNS, LDAP,
   firewalls, and multi-tiered architectures
   - Excellent performance tuning skills of WebSphere application server and
   IBM HTTP server for optimal performance based upon user load
   - Excellent troubleshooting skills in various areas (start to finish)
   - Proven ability to use programming and scripting languages including but
   not limited to Perl, JavaScript, and Java
   - Experience in integrating WebSphere Servers with IIS, LDAP, DB2, and
   SQL

Thanks & Regards,

 SANDRA LAWSON
TAMMINA SOLUTIONS LLC
11874|Sunrise valley Drive|Suite 200
Reston|VA 20191
Phone: 703-463-9760|Fax: 703-991-5532
Email:wil...@ymail.com <email%3awil...@ymail.com> |
http://www.tammina.com

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.